We are looking for our client, a leading firm in their industry based near Geneva :
Lead the IT developments and deployment of thier new ecommerce platform and
ensure the integration with the ERP. In this role, you will coordinate with the different
partners and IT team to ensure on time delivery of deliverables agreed with the
• Min 5 years experience in IT (project management, business analysis) having worked in
a multinational and multicultural organization
• experience in e-commerce projects integrated with ERP
• Previous experience with e-commerce order fulfillment processes and payment systems
would be a plus
• Hands on experience integrating a standard e-commerce package (Websphere, ATG,
Hybris) would be a plus
• Definition of the global IT project plan according to the different delivery dates provided
by the business,
• Coordination of the project with the different stakeholders from an IT perspective
according to the defined project plan
• Define the different deliverables with the Global Business Project manager.
• Responsible for the on time delivery of the deliverables.
• Manage issues and risks related to the project and communicate them to the different
stakeholders. Develop necessary back plans in order to solve issues and mitigate risks.
• Communication of the status of the project to the different steering committees.
• Management of customer expectations throughout the project.
• Management of the project scope.
• Management of the project team
• Participation to Business analysis
• Coordination of the development plan
• Project management expertise
• Risk management
• Communication skills
• French and English (fluent), Flexibility
• Planning & Organization skills
• Be able to perform Business analysis, testing activities
• Understanding of ERP, ideaily in commercial area
• Ability to work in a challenging and dynamic environment
• High ievel
75 K€ /100 K€ follows seniority
It’s a 12 months contract job in first time, please contact us for more information : Clarisse Mourouvin email@example.com