Advantages & Benefits
• Our pool enclosures permit you to extend your season or swim year round
• Slide the retractable enclosure behind the pool and enjoy swimming on view air
• Time saving and lowered frequency for cleaning your swimming pool or patio area
• Reduction in frequency of checking water due to improvement water quality
• Reduction of required water treatment chemicals
• Reduced temperature fluctuations of pool water overnight
• Easy travel of segments across the low laying tracks
• Reduction in evaporation loss
• Capturing of warmth resulting from solar radiation or from additional heating water and prevention of thermal losses
• Free-of-charge and environmentally-friendly water heating; High solar efficiency results in lower costs of heating
• No need for frequent lowering and raising your swimming pool or spa each season
swimming pool enclosure
• A reliable and sturdy method of sealing of polycarbonate boards within the aluminum structure
• Reinforced structure from the front walls
• Option of combining 8 mm honeycomb polycarbonate with compact 4 mm polycarbonate
• Reduced weather conditions to swimming pool or spa
• 10 year limited warranty on aluminum frame and polycarbonate panels
• Comprehensive customer care, pre-sale and after-sale service
• Customized retractable pool, spa, and patio enclosures
• Aluminum frame available in a range of colors
• Range of colours and types of polycarbonate panels
• Elegant hidden solution of technological joints
• Clean and professional workmanship of merchandise
• Durable aluminum framework and polycarbonate retain their characteristics for years
• Protection against children or pets falling in water
• Designed to resist wind and snow load requirements
• Childproof locking system
• Blocking of harmful UV radiation by polycarbonate panels
• A proven system of flat, low laying, and slip resistant tracks
• The polycarbonate panels behave like a greenhouse. Subjection towards the sun's rays or, on cloudy days, the result of diffused rays warms the environment within the enclosure. During the night or on cooler days the heat of the enclosed atmosphere is gradually lost.
• At the start of the season water temperature within an unheated pool rises a bit each day when exposed to sunlight.
• The water temperature also rises on cloudy days even if there is no direct sun.
indoor outdoor pool
• Evaporation of water in the pool leads to lack of heat. With respect to the temperature distinction between he water and also the air many gallons water might be lost every day. By having an enclosure, the water surface is isolated in the external atmosphere, which slows down the evaporation in the pool. (From a technical perspective, the thermal gradient is decreased.) This saves money by utilizing less water and fewer heat.
• An effective additional method of reducing water evaporation would be to spread a solar bubble or foam covers over the water surface. Solar bubbles directly exposed to sun and frost are not durable and be dirty easily. But when they are used under an enclosure they perform their function perfectly. The combination of a bubble or perhaps a foam enclosure is really a highly successful method of reducing water heating costs.
• The use of an appropriate heat retention cover is strongly recommended to reduce evaporation, the reason for condensation.
• If you receive too warm inside, just slide the movable segments back as well as in a few minutes you'll be swimming in the open air.