clipped by: deusdiabolus
Here are several ways to fire up one’s metabolism:
1. Build up on lean, mean body mass.
For strength training
- Increase the amount of repetitions of a particular exercise.
- Add the level of resistance
- Utilize advance exercise techniques if possible
For cardiovascular training
- Insert intervals between exercises
- Perform cross-training and combine the exercises
- Add up on resistance and speed
2. Eat breakfast.
3. Avoid sugar.
4. Eat spicy foods.
5. Sleep more.
6. Increase water intake.
7. Eat smaller meals.
8. Never skip meals.
9. Plan meals in detail. Always prepare the right amount of food to be consumed at the designated intervals.
9. Ditch the stress!
10. Guzzle up on green tea.
11. Include more energy foods in the diet, such as fruits and vegetables, beans and whole grains.