15 years of experience in Embedded Software Projects in various positions such as engineering, architect, project and functional management in Europe, US and India. I am also a "networker".
My software manager goals are:
* to set-up the right environment for developers to develop software.
* to give best visibility on software development process from requirement phase to field support phase.
My goals for expanding my network are:
* to find new opportunities for my company and myself.
* to help YOU find new opportunities by increasing dramatically our abilities to see and to be seen inside the LinkedIn network.
I explain in more details my networking goals at: http://eric-mariacher.blogspot.com/2006/07/how-does-quantity-bring-quality.html. My motto is: "let's grow our network while we don’t need it"
* Mariner Networks: Hiring a whole embedded software team.
* Logitech: Change management - Software development processes reengineering.
* IBM: Network management Java applets development.
* IBM: Responsible for hands-on formation of European network support for the 8265.
* BERATA/BMW/AUTOSAR: new members technical course building and delivery.
I'm open to job opportunities