Education / Qualifications
2006-2007University of Shenzhen, Guangdong, China.
Master of Business Administration. Second semester.
(Creativity and Innovation, Management of Change, International Business)
2006-2007 University of Ballarat, Australia.
Master of Business Administration. First semester.
(International Marketing, Corporate Strategy, Economics of Globalisation)
2005-2006 INSEEC Graduate School of Business, Paris, France.
MSc 1 of Operational Marketing.
(Direct Marketing, Merchandising, Alternative Marketing, CRM)
2002-2004 University of Technology - Evreux, France.
A two year university Degree in Business Administration.
(Accounting, Market and Corporate Finance, Quality Management,
French and European Tax System)
Language and computer skills
• Languages French : native speaker
English : bilingual (TOEFL 2006, score : 560 )
Mandarin : beginner
• Software Excellent knowledge of Office, Access, Outlook, Adobe Photoshop and Premiere.
currently Extralab, heaven group, Paris. Junior Project Manager. Social Networks and virtual universe.
5 months G-STAR, Fashion Store, Melbourne, Australia.
Retailer and manager assistant.
3 months "LE CHOC DES CULTURES", Music Festival, Val de reuil, France.
Internship as assistant to Communication Manager. Creation of a "buzz" campaign
6 months before event.
-Creation of a mascot and logo for event.
- Introduction of "buzz" campaign at street level (performance of unicyclists
disguised as cows and guerrilla marketing: distribution of flyers on agenda of
- Viral marketing : organisation of a web-game.
- Organisation of a show-case exclusively for guests (winner of web-game, press,
established bands, professionals).
- Tising : organisation of a show in the main public square of Rouen.
3 months CAMP DEWOLFE, Riverhead, NY, USA.
Internship in a Summer Camp
Head-counsellor in charge of 60 children and 15 counsellors.
- Schedule management of the team: motivation, responsible of free days planning.
- Coaching of team building activities: introducing and trust activities.
5 months CIRCULAR FRANCE (Direct Marketing Agency), Paris, France.
Department store demonstration of French luxury food items (champagne, fat goose
liver, wine, pastries).
3 months LA CADIERENNE , Bandol, French Riviera.
Internship in a Vineyard, Sales Director's Assistant.
Creation of new products range; study of new consumer's behaviours and market
4 months KILLIWATCH, La Samaritaine, Paris.
Part-Time Job in Vintage Clothing Store
Waiter and retailer. Frequent interaction with foreign customers.
2nd sem 2006 UBERLINGUA, St Jerome bar, Melbourne.
PR for a multi-ethnic independant label.
Promotion of a weekly event (about 400 peoples each Thursday). Experience in ,new-media
and traditional media.
2003-2005 LE MEILLEUR DU CAMEMBERT Association.
Treasurer. Responsible for financing a music festival.
Research of sponsorship, budget planning.
• Sports Capoeira.
• Fashion Passionated about world traditional fashion.
• Music Urban Music: African drums player and Beat-maker.
• Countries discovered Germany, UK, Italy, Canada, US's East Coast and New-York (4 months),
French West-Indies, Romania (volunteer for an association), Hongria, Australia (6 months),
New-Zealand (1 month round-trip), Thaïland-Laos (1.5 month round-trip) and China (6 months).
• Yann Menec, manager, "Kiliwatch clothing", Paris.
Mobile (FR): +336.63.00.80.55
E-mail : email@example.com
• Kimble Montagu, professor at Monash University, Strategy and Management of Change.
Mobile (AU): +61 3437 443 323